SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
SET was established on 1 April 2013. It is one of the pioneer schools established together with the establishment of UTS. SET is also the biggest school within UTS. The school currently has both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The undergraduate programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Food Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health (Honours)
The school’s four postgraduate programmes (By research) offered are as below:
- Master in Engineering
- Master of Science in Applied Science
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Applied Sciences
Currently, the school has five buildings properly equipped with modern teaching and learning facilities. We welcome all visitors to visit our school and UTS in general. The school welcomes linkage with the community and industry. This include community activities, research collaboration and consultancy. Staff of SET have wide variety of experiences in their own respective fields. Any collaboration is welcomed and please do not hesitate to contact any one of them.